I just had a guy tell me he had no use for my page or for me and the only thing I could think of is, “Who has no use for the truth about circumcision?”
Honestly, I am a bit taken back by the opposition that American Men and Americans in general have to males being left Intact like they were born. There is a powerful force behind the misinformation that is circumcision. And sadly, it mostly comes down to money as the foreskin industry is a billion dollar paycheck.
The truth needs to be told and support for the Intactivist movement is gaining steam. I encourage all of you who agree to show your support any way you can. There are wrist bands, bumper stickers, lanyards, and many other things available to show your support.
My family and I are offering a 10% discount for the month of October at Intactivist Gear to help get the word out. (just type “support” without the quotes in the coupon box during checkout) There are other places to pick up gear and support the movement as well. We just want the truth to be known by all.
I am male and I was born with a foreskin. It was not dirty, it was not gross, and it was not a defect. Then you decided you knew better and cut it off without my consent. So, let me ask you this.
1. Who are you to say that I don’t have a right to keep my fully functioning, and healthy foreskin? It’s my body and my choice no matter what anybody thinks.
2. Do you not understand that your HIV reduction claims are bogus? You don’t know what my sexual activities will be or with who when I get older. If I am not responsible I could get HIV circumcised or not.
3. Have you not figured out circumcision is the deliberate reduction of sensation and function, which is condemnation of male sexuality? And by cutting males you are advocating the societal stereotype that we deserve your condemnation, sexually or otherwise.
4. Did you know there is a billion dollar foreskin industry for biomedical companies and cosmetics? Over 100 males die every year for their foreskin and they are considered collateral damage. Are you seriously ok with this?
5. If you say you are for equality, then why do you not circumcise females? Or do you feel that a mutilated or dead male is worth the so called “benefits” and money, but a mutilated or dead female is not?